cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Babybel FAO is back!

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

Don’t worry you’re not alone. I have never been able to find this where I live.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I have never had trouble finding these at my kroger.  They had a great deal once, but since then, I only remember WM deals.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

I just found this offer again in the app today. I never found it in any Walmart but on Monday I saw it at the Walmart near my mom’s house. Right in the cooler in full view without anything else near or covering it. Taunting me, knowing that I no longer had a free offer for it. Well, we’ll see who has the last laugh now. Bwahahaha! 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Dean  $1 rebate my WM. Already had  FAO awhile ago

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

I just found it in store, for the very first time. Nevertheless, the wrong store. This was Vons, and it turns out Walmart is the only eligible location—at least, in my gallery. Maybe my Walmart will get it soon. 😂 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SoCalHal  WM currently has it in my WM galaxy, FAO was awhile ago, it’s $1 rebate now

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

Finally got this FAO at Walmart and it unexpectedly turned out to be a MM because it had a $0.75 coupon attached to it. That helped even more because I had $27.91 left on a Walmart GC I got with Ibotta earnings and the receipt total was $27.85. Woohoo! I still got six cents to burn thru. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Dean triple HUZZAHs 4 peelies hang tags and 'neck ties'!

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

So while shopping today @ Target, I found the Babybel Plus + just sitting on the shelf like it belonged there.  Wrong store,  of course. 

Then went to the HUGE Walmart 20 min from home, and they have a shelf tag for it.  Yay!  But there's nothing on the shelf.  😭

I'm done with having my emotions toyed with by this "offer".  Babybel Plus is dead to me!  💀

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I had a 2nd bite at the apple (Babybel Probiotics+ FAO) 2-3 weeks ago. I finally found and bagged the FAO at a Walmart location I rarely get to go by and spotted it at another Walmart location the next day or 2. Thus far I've only seen Babybel Probiotics+ in 3 Walmart locations and a Sprouts

0 Likes