cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to roots found!

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@CaseyTO Fetch Rewards is an app where you can scan receipts and get points to purchase a variety of gift cards. A lot of people that use Ibotta use this app as well. Sometimes you can stack deals for crazy good savings. I learned about Fetch in this community and only recently started using it. If you download the fetch app you can use a referral code to get points right away.  Mine is ABH23 for you to get 2,000 points. Or you can search on Google to see if you can get a better bonus code.  1,000 points is about $1. You can get gift cards for as little as $3 for places like Amazon and Target.

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@Savingcraze if the price is right I prefer to use organic potting soil because it supposedly has beneficial microbes and maybe some micronutrients. But I often use regular potting soil because the organic stuff can be a lot more expensive. I add fertilizer when using either type. This deal is great especially for organic mix!

Happy gardening!

0 Likes

Queenofgreen24
Shopper

@Savingcraze 

I haven’t used it yet. I still have to get my tomato plants. I’ve used organic potting soil before and my plants did well. I plant my tomatoes in Containers. I have always heard organic is better. For what I paid for the size of bag I will use it either way. Good luck with your planting. 

0 Likes

Sisplanet
Shopper

Fetch rewards. There's also Receipt Hog and Receipt Pal. Basically points for scanning in any receipt from anywhere, then using the points for gift cards. I've started using them all and really just saving towards free Christmas shopping this year. 

I searched for receipt apps in my app store and just started trying out new ones with good ratings.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Finally found the potting mix at WM. Ended up being a MM. Yaaaay!

@Queenofgreen24 @cheryl_123

Thanks for the gardening info and tips. I've added a bit of fertilizer to the potting mix. Who knew I'd start gardening bc of Ibotta!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

ok I was going to mention a fetch offer as well but someone already did, but since I am here......

I was checking out CDC printables, and I am curious who actually spends $3.99 on a bob evans 20 ounce side of mashed taters.........I keep looking to get a deal for like a $1 or so........thanks just wanted to vent......thanks for listening....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes