cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to school deals at WM

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20210714_100920.jpg

 I have the chrome extention but have never used it and just stick with my phone app as I prefer instore shopping. I did go ahead and log into my extention and within 5 mins the back to school offers showed up on my phone app. I went to Walmart and found everything except the pencils, erasers, and kleenex. The rest pictured came to $13.77(incldg tax) and I recieved $14.71 back😀

Peanut butter Jelly time!!!

15 Replies

Re: Back to school deals at WM

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

So, you don't have to order online?

I placed my order at Walmart for pickup this evening.  I was able to select all the items, but I wonder if I will get all of them.

If any get missed, can I then go into the store and pick them up in-store and get credit?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 at first I thought it was on line order only but then I read that the offers would show up in extention and the app once you log in or download. I logged in and a message came up letting me know I activated the offers and they would appear within the hour. I checked my phone app a few minutes later and sure enough they were all there. Headed to Wm right after, picked up what I could find. I submitted my reciept while still at the store just to make sure, and I recieved the credit immediately. I'd still like.to find the pencils, erasers and single box kleenex but I'm thrilled with what I did find.

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@mmoore01  This is how my offers show stores. Walmart is shown as in-store.

09157450-A3C0-4E92-8C45-26C72A2A980B.png

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Donna2 

You are the ibotta super hero of the day. I used the browser. It showed all 8 items in stock. The surprise will be how many I actually receive. I didn't feel like going on a ibotta scavenger hunt this morning.  But wanted that PB&J

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP I haven't had a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich in years! I absolutley plan to have one today with some lays potato chips and an ice cold glass of milk.😜

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@OBSHOP 

I like PB and lettuce sandwiches <or> PB and hot pepper rings

Or PB  and potato chip sandwiches

Or PB and parmesan cheese..........lol

But I draw the line at the Elvis (PB and banana)

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2   I wasn't going to do it at first, but I figured I'll submit the ticket and see what happens.  A loaf of bread is great and PBJ on a loaf of bread is even better. 

0 Likes

Pokeyjean
Shopper

I was able to go to the website and got a message that I had unlocked the offers and they’d be in my app in an hour. That was four hours ago and pulled down to refresh on home page (several times) and a hard reset on my iPhone. Any thoughts?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Pokeyjean: on my android, clearing cache is the most effective way to resolve such issues.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~