cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to the Roots Saturday haul (Target and Lowes)

emilyduncan5711

I am not seeing this on fetch...am I missing something? did it expire?

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@emilyduncan5711  it varies by user

0 Likes

emilyduncan5711

Well none of the walmarts around me had the soils other than the seed starter. So I couldn't double up the savings using ibotta and fetch. None of them had any of the other back to the roots items either. I checked 2 in person and looked on the walmart app for the other 2 near me. 

I did get 2 soils from lowes and the lavender kit at home depot. 

0 Likes

katmandhu
Deal Sharer

My Walmart doesn't have the soils either. I was checking online tonight. They do have the Mushroom kits, however. IB is $4 & Fetch is 3. WM cost 20. I think I might try this one, as I've never tried to grow mushrooms, but I've looked into it and think I can learn from this. I looked into the Cherry Tomato growing kit also ($7 IB & 5 Fetch, same WM price,) so I looked up the product online and NOPE, not for me. It would be good for someone in an apartment or with limited space though. Basically it is a Mason jar with soil, fertilizer spikes and a package of seeds.. ~ Kat

0 Likes

emilyduncan5711

Found lots of things at Target!! Check out my post I just created!! Here my Target Score today (no fetch only ibotta)! Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.03.07 AM.png

0 Likes