cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to the Roots soil - free at Lowes (Fetch)

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Free B2R soil at Lowes on Fetch - looks like mine has it in stock so going to pick it up later.

9 Replies

Re: Back to the Roots soil - free at Lowes (Fetch)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  Mine is currently showing as available tomorrow.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  If we use pay with Ibotta and then scan receipt to Fetch, will we still get reimbursed on Fetch?

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY hm...you mean via a gift card? I'm not familiar w/the pay with ibotta feature so need to know what that is! I was going to use a lowe's gift card on my ibotta account - it should still work. if not I will return and pay out of pocket as I can use the soil.

oddly my lowes says there are 261 bags available tomorrow, but since it's only about 3 blocks from my house I'm still going to run over there today to see if I can get it as seems weird wouldn't be out today.

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I don't believe it matters to Fetch how you pay for the soil. I've used gcs to pay for items that I later got Fetch points for. "Pay with ibotta" is basically paying with a gc.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Francoise @Shopgirl  Yes thanks for clarifying.  Pay with Ibotta (giftcards) is what I was referring to.  I'll probably pay with a GC from Ibotta to earn the 2%.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I just purchased using two gift cards and submitted to fetch. It did not recognize the purchase so I had to submit a ticket. Hopefully the points come through soon!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Should have waited a minute to post my message because the points already came through!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  thanks for the update! I'll probably take a ride later this morning. 

emilyduncan5711

Thanks to seeing your post I scored mine yesterday too!!! 

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight
0 Likes