cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bai Boost - Finally Found!

Loves2Save
Saver

It finally appeared in my area. Was on a shelf next to the regular Bai drinks @ Target without a price tag up yet, but thankfully rang up at 1.99 for FAO. Best of luck to anyone still searching. 

I'm actually excited to try it as it doesn't contain sugar like most drinks do. I finally don't have to give an item away!

Someone posted a way to search if it was in your area and mine still comes up empty, so maybe soon for anyone still struggling.

7 Replies

Re: Bai Boost - Finally Found!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save   I really like it - I would probably buy it again - but not for $1.99. I'm hoping to grab my free Flow water today (yesterday all it did was rain all day so I never go out).  

elamb88
Rewards Guide

Thank you so much for sharing!! I feel like I’ve been looking for this for weeks and I just saw it’s at my target now! Thanks, again!

Loves2Save
Saver

@FelskyNY 

Yea, 1.99 is steep for one drink. It was beautiful here yesterday, but rained all day the day before. We tend to get the weather you will one day in advance as it moves down the east coast. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I finally found it at my Walmart for $1.58.  Haven't tried it yet.

SoCalHal
Saver

Thanks for the heads-up! My Target didn’t have it the other week. But I checked the app just now, and it’s showing up. I’ll definitely try again today. 

brulie2356
Shopper

Also finally found @ my Target. Now to find ZEN watr. Also the Philly cheesecake crumble was slow to come around or find for the freebie price. When it finally did the rebate had changed.:(

Evolve plant based single shake was finally found at 7-11 so that was cool & took awhile to locate.

0 Likes

Cheapnshop
Rewards Hunter

Still not avaiable in my area Virginia. Even wegman and wholefood not carry it.

0 Likes