cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bai FAO

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

86F6DA74-C347-458F-A5F9-B53FE80D6DB2.jpeg
The Bai EB expires today. Does this count toward the bonus?

0 Likes
26 Replies

Re: Bai FAO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   If you can find it - it counts 

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

@Welshcar 

Just remember, it is only on the Strawberry Kiwi flavor.  My Walmart doesn't carry it yet.

By the way, my app says it expires on 10/28/21 at 10:29 PM.  I suspect my app is behind since FAOs don't last that long..

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01  Thanks, I probably would have missed that 😜

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

Bai is on sale for $1.66 at Stop & Shop so it will be a small MM if available. I didn’t find this flavor today.

0 Likes

Beffy4
Deal Sharer

It was on sale at my Dierbergs today and I scanned the Strawberry Kiwi in store and it matched, but when I scanned my receipt, Ibotta didn't find it.  I manually added it, but I was not credited once my receipt was processed.  Put in a ticket...I am sure they will fix it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  No strawberry kiwi at mine either

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Beffy4  It’s strawberry kiwi infusion was it correct one? You can also resubmit receipt & see if  picked up

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

The bonus - which is expiring shortly after today - is only for the Bai Boost, offers are only eligible at Walmart and you have to complete 3 offers during the bonus period 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt  There is aFAO on bai strawberry kiwi in my gallery at WM, but that is a new flavor.This is what is we are posting about 

0 Likes