cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Best Ibotta Grocery Deals

BirdieBrown
Shopper

Im thinking my favorite recently has been for Starbucks coffee, combined with Shopkicks and sales price, they were money makers

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Did anyone buy the Starbucks fresh brew 8 pack at target, and use the 40% off and the coupon on target circle and combine it with the Ibotta and Shopkicks offers?  That was a terrific deal.

I also bought St. Joseph's 81 mg Aspirin for my MIL at Walmart and submitted through Ibotta, CO51, Savingstar. (I also use Fetch, Swagbucks and Shopkicks)

Texngrl
Deal Sharer

Chobani complete yogurt! I just did a deal at Kroger & they are on sale for 4 for $5. There are coupons for $1 off of 2 & a digital on Kroger plus I got $1 back for each 5 I bought on Checkout 51! WOOHOO! MM

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

I have choked down about 1/3 of the 25 cent butterfinger so far.  (Kroger had them on sale for 50 cents)

I thought about trying to trade it for some candy corn or a piece of fruitcake, but I feared I wouldn't find any takers.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

I remember when  candy bars were 10 cents 😌

0 Likes

Texngrl
Deal Sharer

Me too!

0 Likes

trolsgirl
Deal Sharer

The Zen wtr!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Can’t find around here., closest products I found was Life wtr 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I've only seen cash back offers for Butterfinger (25¢ per unit, maximum 5 allowable units per transaction) eligible only at Walmart, but that was much of last spring and summer.

More recently Butterfinger came back, still a Walmart exclusive, this time you have to buy 2 for 50¢ cash back - pretty fair and reasonable and I sure partook of it Tuesday

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@RCKCreatEnt  , That post from Rick is over 4 months old! He used to be very active here, however he has “dropped out of sight”. I miss him, & his posts!

0 Likes