cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better than free Brave Robot ice cream

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

Brave Robot ice cream has an offer for a free pint of ice cream on their website via rebate. I signed up for it and had the rebate money sent to my paypal account seconds after I uploaded the receipt. I also had a $2 ibotta for it so I made $2 on it. Now I just have to find someone who wants the ice cream. 900 calories and 63 grams of added sugar in that little pint? No thanks!

7 Replies

Re: Better than free Brave Robot ice cream

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Do you have a website for this offer?  I tried braverobot.co, but this didn't work.  It says: This site can't be reached.

I would try it, just eat a little at a time.  I know: If it really tastes good, I could eat the whole pint, too.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@cweiner31  Thank you for posting this.  My Ibotta offer is gone, but free is great!

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

@mmoore01that is the website (braverobot.co). I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you. It works on my phone and my computer.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  I found the site& Sprouts carries it , There is $2 Ibotta rebate, then upload to Brave Robot.co

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I did this about a month ago.  The chocolate peanut butter was so good.  Again, high in sugar etc, but so good.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar   @Janet1964  @RCKCreatEnt 

ICYMI:

1) I have no Kroger ibotta for this.  YMMV

2) But, I do have a FREE DQ on Kroger's website.  Just search for BRAVE ROBOT and hopefully it will be under the product.

Perhaps they will add an ibotta offer later.

But regardless, we will be able to get 2 FREE.  One at Kroger and then another one by purchasing and submitting to BR.

Good luck.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

megla
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 thats weird it worked for me - I can put in your email if you still want it?