cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beyond Burger FAO

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Donna2 

When you submit your receipt please post I started Re: Store name not on receipt - Ibotta Saver Community I am experiencing a little issue with the Target receipts this week.... 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP will do! I haven't been out and about much recently so still cruising the isles. Will post as soon as I check out. At risk of impulse buying wandering around target lol. I love this store!

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

It’s BOGO at Ralph’s. I also submitted my receipt to Merryfield and they gave me credit for both packages, which made it a $2 MM for two packages

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I'm on Beyond Meat's mailing list and I got an email from them today saying that this offer will be every Friday until July 2. Make your plans accordingly. Failing to plan is planning to fail!beyond.jpg

Nique
Rewards Advocate

What? This is great! I hope they taste good.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Loves2Save Is that an iPhone-only app? I don’t see it in the Play Store and I vaguely recall someone saying that.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@NiqueMerryfield is only available for ios devices right now (I sure wish they'd make it android compatible!)

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@cweiner31 Thanks for the tip.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210528_155509_836.jpg

Nice moneymaker at Shoprite! On sale for $3.99.  Used a $2 coupon which was put through at self checkout.

Paid $1.99 and received $5.84 from Ibotta
$3.85 moneymaker!

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I got my freebie at Whole Foods, on sale $5.49 - $0.55 Prime discount - $2 IP = $2.94.  Had a $0.10 Any Meat Alternative offer + the $5.49 FAO for a $2+ MM!

Winn Dixie has them on sale this week BOGO free (@$5.99).  I bought 4 of them yesterday using a $2 IP and redeeming the $1.50 offer (L5) that was set to expire in mere hours of my shopping trip.  I didn't feel like driving to WD today when WF was closer!  (broke down to $4/4 after q's & Ibotta, net $1 per pack) 

My husband is very happy.  He's tried a few different bands and this one is his favorite. 

0 Likes