Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beyond Burger FAO

DCinMD
Deal Sharer

This is a MM at Giant.

Beyond burger 8oz is on sale  at Giant for $3.99

out of pocket cost: $3.99- $2 from Beyond Meat= $1.99

Money Maker:$5.49 from Ibotta + $0.10 any item + $0.10 meat alternative -$1.99 = $3.7MM

0 Likes

candiangel04
Deal Sharer

Got it on sale at Hannaford for 3.99 plus the .10 any meatless product and .50 for any receipt 👍🏾

0 Likes

dryoracle
Shopper

Are these email list coupons re-usable? As they are supposed to be doing this every Friday for a while, if the coupon is re-usable this could be a decent MM every week.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Time is running out. I can say there is at least one extra redemption out there though.

UPDATE:

Screenshot_20210528-220343_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I don't think I ever saw a Beyond Burger FAO (maybe another state to state offer variance); however, I did finish the Beyond Burger/DKB bun bonus last night after starting the night before. 

I also bought a 4-pack of Teton burgers last night, already getting $2 from Ibotta and I'm expecting another $2 from Kroger cash back, that was IN ADDITION to the Beyond Burger 2-pack. 

After having bought 1 8-pack of DKB buns 2 nights ago my game is to use up the Teton burgers and a 4-pack of Ozo plant based meat substitute patties (haven't opened them yet but got an FAO for them from another cash back app)

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@DCinMD are you talking about Jint Iggle/Giant Eagle?

0 Likes

candiangel04
Deal Sharer

When did you get your rebate? Mine still has 8 hours left.

4D818C1A-F690-4798-95AC-C037D6C44AEB.png

0 Likes

Dean

My offer’s expire time has been extended to 5:37 pm. Now 8 hours to go. 🤷🏻‍

Edit: Now 6:39 pm. They must really want to torture me by checking around if it's in stores.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

This stuff is beyond me. 

Screenshot_20210529-105140_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

into10s
Deal Sharer

Just did this at Publix ($5.89...but BOGO)....with the "meat alternative - any" offer, it was $5.59 back....OOP for this was only $0.30.

NOTE:  Thank You to someone who posted (in another link perhaps, I can't recall) that even though in a search it didn't show up, since I had previously saved it, it was in "My List" at Publix and I went to redeem it....and it went perfectly.

Happy Memorial Day BBQ weekend....some "burgers" to grill up.

0 Likes