Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bic Lighter $0.49 at Kroger

swallow
Core Shopper

swallow_2-1664414187243.png

BIC EZ Reach Lighter - 1 CT UPC: 0007033065866

$2.49 regular price - $2 DQ = $0.49

The $2 DQ is attached to the item, but didn't come off, the cashier had to manually deduct $2 

10 Replies

Re: Bic Lighter $0.49 at Kroger

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@swallow 

Good find.

I don't have one as cheap as you.  If I can find it, I may pay up and get the Snoop one  

Rickibotta_0-1664415332299.png

@Saipan Be a D oh double G

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

swallow
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta The 2 lighters you pictured are good deals as well. I saw the Snoop Dogg lighter at the check out lane in my store.

Saipan
Deal Expert

Get one these and I find the presumably future King and Queen of England Pez candy dispenser set and I am good to go. 

Pez-e1302536192692.png

@Rickibotta

"That is my theme music, every good hero should have some." 

Jack Spade

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Had to look that one up.  I have not seen that movie in 30 years or so.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@swallow 

Unless they changed the Q terms, I think I see why they had to manually force it through.

It says you get $2 off the pocket lighters WYB an EZ Reach as well.

Rickibotta_0-1664512790458.png

swallow
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Thanks for pointing it out to alert others 👍 They might have reworded lately.

Either way, it could have been rephrased better to eliminate confusion or misunderstanding, how about "Buy one Bic EZ Reach Lighter 1 CT, save $2 on one Bic Pocket Lighter (4 PK or 5 PK or 7 PK)"

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@swallow 

I think some people have self-respect or something.......lol.  Like if someone points out the coupon doesn't allow what they are trying to do, it devastates them and they feel all embarrassed.  I'm just like.....oh, ok.  sorry about that.  Can you void this please.  🤣

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@swallow 

Snoop lighter was a no-go all by itself.  I figured it would be, but I had to try.

Melishananigans
Deal Sharer

I had to read the coupon description backwards to understand it lol jk.. 

Very odd verbage i totally agree. 🙂

Is that a kroger coupon from the stores app? 

T.y

0 Likes