cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Reveal

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

Be on the lookout for text from Ibotta that states “ something big is cooking & it will be revealed on 11/4

7 Replies

Re: Big Reveal

Dana
Deal Expert

Its free thanksgiving food when you buy them in the app

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  @Dana  free Thanksgiving food would be so beneficial to so many.  Remember if you get a free turkey this year and don't plan on using it, please consider donating it to whatever local organization or food pantry is by you.

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

I have so little joy in my life.  And now the big reveal has been blown.......lol.  I was waiting to see what it was.  I was so excited.  I am gutted now.   I guess I still don't knw what the offers are at least.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  Its Walmart only and its campbells cream of mushroom soup, coke, great value frozen green beans, butter ball turkey, great value cranberry sauce, great value stuffing mix, mccormick garvy packet, french's fried onions, idahoan mashed potatoes. Now each store can charge what they want so some it will be free some will be cheap and some will be a mm. I don't have a walmart in my area and I make everything from scratch for thanksgiving so this stuff I wouldn't buy anyway. For the people that use boxed, pre made, mixes etc this will be good for them.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  Thanks for the update.  I'll be sure to pick up whatever I can and likely donate most of it, as I don't use all of it either.  But if it's free or close to free - it will help out families in need.

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  you're welcome. I donate all the time but I don't buy stuff just to donate I donate the stuff I normally buy. It's not free you still have to pay for it first you'll net free which I don't do. If it's something my family won't use I don't get it.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  It's all about being the best person you can be.  I try to pay it forward if I can.  Kismet, karma and the like. 

0 Likes