cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billion Dollar Road Trip — Mile Marker 2 — Pick Your Own Offer — Must Choose by 5/15

Saving4Fun

4EB296E5-EBB5-4C26-9244-0F881A1DC2E6.jpeg

* Must text your choice to 68316 by 5/15 and will only be redeemable thru Online Grocery Pickup & Delivery — linked account required.

* Must be enrolled in Ibotta Text Alerts — click here to sign up.

27 Replies

Re: Billion Dollar Road Trip — Mile Marker 2 — Pick Your Own Offer — Must Choose by 5/15

Dean
Core Shopper

Online Grocery Pickup & Delivery only? 🤨 

Re: Billion Dollar Road Trip — Mile Marker 2 — Pick Your Own Offer — Must Choose by 5/15

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun  Meh, I’m not thrilled with any of them especially because it requires grocery pick up. Most stores require a minimum of $35 for online or pick up. But, I guess if you shop that way it’s a great bonus. 

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Saving4Fun 

#4 is just what i needed seeing that I'm out of basil and few other spices. Does it get any better than this? 👍

Ready, Set, Shop

Saving4Fun

@Welshcar @Dean yes, I saw early on that one of the Billion Dollar offers would require a linked account. I’m glad it’s just one offer and not a bonus. The nightmare of everyone trying to use linked accounts especially for a bonus is way more than Ibotta support can handle at the moment. 

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Would Walgreens pick up count??

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Nikcodymom no, it has to be thru a linked account. On the Home Screen, click Grocery Pickup & Delivery.

* I do not recommend using the option to link your Target account. Ibotta has a really bad track record with that particular link. 

4E2DC921-4088-4DBA-9C8D-5C286B799C9C.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I did it, not sure if I'll do it, but I picked the chips.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY I chose the chips too.  It is only for $0.50 and only instacart, shipt, target online, HEB online.  Think this one is going to be a pass for me.  Not too much of an incentive.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jlhersback   Wow - only .50 - why bother (sorry just saying).  they make it sound like it's going to be free or 50% off or a REASON to do the link