cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bird's Eye Vegetables

k3texanmom
Rewards Hunter

Bird's Eye frozen Vegetables are $1 at Walmart.  Look for 75 cent iBotta rebate.  Also, when you buy 3, there is an additional BIrd's Eye $1 bonus!  You can redeem this rebate up to 5 times.  If you do, then it's only 25 cents for all 5! 🙂  Thank you!  I just finished purchasing mine!  Deal worked beautifully.

4 Replies

Re: Bird's Eye Vegetables

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@k3texanmom thanks for this! I was just looking at that a few mins ago. I know WM has some for $1.00 as I buy them all the time so was excited to see the .75 rebate. Did the bonus work on just buying the 1.00 frozen? I was thinking I had to buy 1 of each(or 3 different kinds) to recieve the bonus, but do you mean you bought 5 of the $1 bags and it did credit you the bonus as well?

k3texanmom
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I purchased 5 of the $1.00 bags, and I did get the $3.75 plus the $1 bonus back.  I bought 2 green beans, 1 corn, and 2 broccoli dollar bags.  It was a great deal!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@k3texanmom ok awesome and thankyou! I'm definitley going to do this. I use the frozen corn when I make cornbread, and the greenbeans I like to add a little bacon, grated parmesan cheeze, and top with those crispy fried onions. My husband has been asking for both recently so is perfect timing!

jnrbnkng
Shopper

I'm not sure where you are in Texas but I'm also in Texas and Bird's Eye Vegetables are $1.97 where I have to shop. Grrrrr!

0 Likes