cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Birthday notification?

sunflowergirlnt
Rewards Hunter

Hi!  I had a notification on my phone about today being my birthday, but when I clicked on it, there was nothing that popped up about my birthday.  Was it just a "happy birthday" or did I miss a birthday deal?  Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Birthday notification?

Dana
Deal Expert

@TrooperCamera  they do have an ibottaversarry bonus for text.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

nope just a happy birthday

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Happy Birthday 🎈 

Solved! Go to solution

TrooperCamera
Deal Sharer

Just a happy birthday. It would be cool to get a bonus for birthdays and anniversary use. Maybe a dollar for every year you’ve been with the app. 

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

@TrooperCamera  they do have an ibottaversarry bonus for text.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Derf
Deal Sharer

What a waste of a text and time.😪 I click link, nothing... Opening it in app it's just a blank screen. Links that look like a deal but it's just a waste of time. Supposed to be a birthday reward I was hoping?

Text received:

Ibotta: Happy Birthday! Today's your special day, so treat yourself to some cash back: https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/bday HELP=help STOP=stop

Solved! Go to solution

TrooperCamera
Deal Sharer

The cash back they’re talking about is a swag up you get when you redeem a card. It’s already activated. 

Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly

I got that too for my birthday. Quite disappointed since I have read of others getting a special bonus offer for their birthday. What a tease.

Solved! Go to solution

kjseverance21
Rewards Hunter

I agree- however I know as a marketing professional that online communities are always a marketing ploy - they have you join their 'community' just to keep you in their marketing loop- their #1 goal is to keep you on IBotta site/app for AS LONG AS POSSIBLE each and every day/night/year...

In fact I'm sure it's a marketing thing as I'm in marketing and quoted the company they're using for this 'community' (it's called 'Khoros') - Khoros costs TONS and only does organizations willing to spend thousands on their marketing. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes