cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday 2021 Sales Starting Earlier. What’s On Your List?

Dean

Target just had Deals Days last week and now Walmart has previews for it’s Days For Deals running the first two weeks of November. Looks like the actual Black Friday might not be as important as at it used to be. With the product shortages and shipping issues this year, it might be worth shopping earlier. I’m not planning on any big ticket items but the 55” 4K TV for $228 in the Walmart ad looks enticing. Also of interest is the Roku Premiere 4K for $19.88 and the Ryan's World Galaxy 1 Explorer Playset for $15. There’s also some other electronics worth checking in the second ad. Might be worth trying that free Walmart+ subscription during this time to get early access to the deals. So what’s on your wishlist this year? 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
3 Replies

Re: Black Friday 2021 Sales Starting Earlier. What’s On Your List?

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Dean  I saw the TV that you mentioned at Walmart too.  The price definitely got my attention.  I'm going to keep my eye on that one because I need to upgrade to a smart TV.  The other item that would be on my list is the Roomba type vacuum cleaner that is self emptying.  Decisions, decisions! Lol!

0 Likes

Dean

@Sorensoj  I was just showing the ad to my sister and she mentioned that the vacuum would be good for my mom. I’ll add it to my watch list.  

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Black Friday itself has not been as relevant for many many years.  It has been at least 10  years that many stores had BF deals begin as early as midnight Wednesday night.  There are occasional doorbusters excluded, but not many.

Many times I have been able to stack coupons with BF prices.  It depends on the store and year.

You can always view the leaked adscans for many stores at blackfriday.com.  They have had these walmart deals for days' and the best buy pre BF ads for a while. 

There are other similar sites, but one of my favorites, BFADS.NET, got absorbed by stupid Rakuten who ruined not only BFADS. but also BUY.COM  <and> EBATES

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes