cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Blake’s seed bar FAO

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

The only place I could find it near me is Festival Foods.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Gsg the SINGLE Blake's bar has been a chronic 'Nessie'/Moby D!¢k/yeti/Sasquatch item, I did get the 5-pack a few weeks ago

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot  I think what happened is that Sprouts was recently added?  Or maybe the offer reset with Sprouts listed?  I now recall that I’ve had this item on my list for a while, but I could only ever find it at my Sprouts, which wasn’t a listed retailer at the time.  Now it is - yes!!!

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Noticed it on my list under Sprouts today too. Of course I found it after my Sprouts run. Oh well. I gave them to my brother after they had them as bogo at Sprouts last time and received a text after he tried it telling me he hates me. Apparently he loved them and when he looked up the price of $2 a bar wasn’t thrilled of his new love. 😂 He also doesn’t have a store anywhere by him that sells them (NJ) so I’ll need to get him some before making a trip there in Sept. 

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I found them at woodmans but that store is only in Wisconsin and northwest Illinois.  The pineapple flavor is not very good. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I still can't find them.

0 Likes