Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blessedly QUICK Walmart run

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert
  • Screenshot_20210720-141551.png

Screenshot_20210720-141619.png

Last night I got the Walmart exclusive FAO for the 4-pack LaLa yogurt smoothies on the last day I could get the FAO 

A few hours ago I had the time and opportunity to go to a Walmart that I KNEW carried the now not so new Laughing Cow Babybel Probiotics+ and went there intending only to get that and the FAO, and aside from a little availability scouting for future shopping that was all I got

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Quick Walmart run

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Looks like @RCKCreatEnt slayed himself a unicorn

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt 

You found a rare item! Great job. 

Paying full price is optional

Dean

I picked up the last one at my local Walmart yesterday. There were two left when I pulled up in front of them and was telling my mother about the deal when two women came up with phones in hand. One mentioned something about this being what was needed and took one package. I quickly snatched the last one. Close call. 😅 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta @OBSHOP no longer the 🦄 it was back this past winter and spring, at least at Walmart, got the Walmart exclusive FAO for it a month+ ago as well. However, it's been MIA at Kroger forever

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Dean that's just surreal, one of these days I'll have that scenario too

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

One day a few weeks ago I found about 10 of them at my Kroger all expired by one day.   So I gave them to the kid and told him they needed to be removed.  I then found them at my 2nd Kroger to satisfy the FAO.

I am going to go back to my main Kroger and see when they expire if they get back in stock.  Then I will go back the day before expiration and try to get them on the cheap.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes