cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOGO vs. FAO

What-Shot
Super Saver

I appreciate the new thumbnail to access a number of the FAOs, but I am confused by the cover blurb suggesting that everything listed is 100% CashBack.

There are currently 20 offers listed in my Free Made Easy gallery, but only 4 are actually FAOs. The rest are BOGOs.

20210708_232914.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
4 Replies

Re: BOGO vs. FAO

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Well... technically that second item is 100% cash back in the BOGO deal.  🙄

I'm sure that was the thinking from thr Ibotta powers that be. I also feel it's a little misleading.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@What-Shot 

Great observation,  the too categories should be separate. As informed app users we no the difference between free and BOGO. The best rule of thumb when ibottaing is read the fine print.  Check the community forum daily. Thier are always great discussions on deals.  Always refer back two the first rule read the fine print.  I know there's four homophones used.. the fine print clears up the deals...

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The first few weeks they started this. It became apparent it was not going to be all FAO. 

Am I the only one who doesn't even look at these?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I NEVER check the "ANYs" button because I always find more ANY offers by searching "ANY" or "ANY RECEIPT." However, I do occasionally check the FAO button to double check if I've missed one.

In response to @Rickibotta 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~