cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonnie Plants @Walmart

kynuna
Core Shopper

I saw this $0.50 rebate on certain varieties of Bonnie plants at Walmart this morning while scrolling offers. IMO this is a nice rebate as I don’t remember getting offers on actual plants before. I’m not sure if my Walmart even has these in stock yet as I’m in the northeast, (my app is showing no results). I’ve actually grown the Husky Cherry Tomato previously  with good results. 

0159AD88-27AD-4F50-8020-83785E4B55DE.png

21 Replies

Re: Bonnie Plants @Walmart

mmoore01
Deal Master

I did see this offer yesterday and checked my Walmart.  There were plenty to choose from.  My only problem is the price.  Each plant is almost $5.00, so 10% isn't that much off.

Here in Florida, we have already planted our garden vegetables (beginning of March), so this offer is a little late.  Since my wife is the gardener, I decided to wait until she was with me.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  they’re $3.98 for mint, 

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Bonnie plants may seem expensive relative to other brands of plants, but I think it's worth it because you put these in the ground, pot and all. This is not only easier, but reduces transplant shock. I've always had better results, with Bonnie plants than with others, so it's nice to see a rebate, however small. Just my opinion and  experience, though.

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Love this. I'm glad to see the offer is good until the end of May as it's too early in northern Michigan to plant anything. We're still getting dustings of ❄️!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cheryl_123  I wouldn’t get too excited…. $.50 off $8.98 🪴 with the exception of mint. I live in Florida, . I went to WM to check selections, , only mint was available. Mint was $3.98

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Francoise  They’re in plastic containers in WM  in Florida 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  $5 for tomato plants?  Here didn’t have the specific kind& not $5

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 yikes! Have veggie plants gone up that much? Maybe it's the year to just throw seeds in the ground

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

They'd have to pay me to plant mint in my yard, and even then... Keep that monster in a container! 🙃