Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Bonus disappeared

Mml
Shopper

Disappearing Bonus!!

I has a Bonus that would unlock the moment I finished my Spice Bonus but instead of unlocking it just disappeared? What's going on?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Bonus disappeared

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Mml  I think you are referring to the “Latte Bonus” which is not slated to start until 9/23. Seems like there could be some testing on the Ibotta side with respect to the latest progressive bonus offerings (Pumpkin, Spice, and Latte), as folks are expressing variations of your experience as mentioned across other threads.  Hoping it’ll reappear in time for the 9/23 start date.  Also, congrats on finishing the Spice bonus!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Mml  I think you are referring to the “Latte Bonus” which is not slated to start until 9/23. Seems like there could be some testing on the Ibotta side with respect to the latest progressive bonus offerings (Pumpkin, Spice, and Latte), as folks are expressing variations of your experience as mentioned across other threads.  Hoping it’ll reappear in time for the 9/23 start date.  Also, congrats on finishing the Spice bonus!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Piesiebug
Rewards Hunter

Same happened to me with the latte bonus. And I would have 6/15 on that one. 😭🤔

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Mml  @Piesiebug  just finished up the Spice Bonus, and the same just happened to me.  The Latte Bonus wasn’t supposed to start until 9/23, so any purchases today wouldn’t have counted anyway.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jodi-lozier
Saver

the bonus said “see ya latte” and disappeared! Lol

Solved! Go to solution

somecreative
Shopper

I’m so glad I read this because I thought I would be able to knock out weekend and latte together so that stinks :(. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Mml  @Piesiebug @Jodi-lozier  @somecreative   It’s back in my gallery and unlocked!  Hoping the same for you.  Happy shopping!! 🥳

Solved! Go to solution

TonyT89
Shopper
It was probably just loading before it hit the accomplished gallery.
0 Likes