cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Bought from Best Buy

JMstar
Shopper

I purchased items tonight from Ibotta app on Best Buy. It's not showing up in my pending rewards. I am certain I bought what was eligible for reward. Can it take a while to show up in pending or did I mess up?

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Bought from Best Buy

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

It can take a day or two for online purchases to show up as pending in the app after pickup or delivery.  Ibotta says Best Buy "may take up to 24 hours to update the status of your offer."  With the holiday season and the flood of orders, it could take a little longer.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

Did you read the fine print? Best buy can take up to 90 days

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JMstar
Shopper

I did but does it show up in pending offers?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

It can take a day or two for online purchases to show up as pending in the app after pickup or delivery.  Ibotta says Best Buy "may take up to 24 hours to update the status of your offer."  With the holiday season and the flood of orders, it could take a little longer.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I bought something on Saturday and it hasn’t shown up as pending for me either yet. 

Solved! Go to solution

Raxx208
Shopper

Im still waiting for a $30 rebate for a laptop I purchased on Black Friday weekend. Im also waiting on a $20 rebate that I purchased this past weekend too. Still no pending status on both of them.

I messaged costumer service a couple of days ago for the laptop. Still no response. Im pretty sure they are busy during this holiday season, so I'll wait patiently for their response. I took a screenshot on the rebates but not the shopping trip #.

Solved! Go to solution

Lorr
Rewards Guide

Mine never showed up as pending. If I do a click through and return to ibotta, it doesn’t show up under my activity feed. It was such a small purchase that I’m not going to fight over it but I have two michaels purchase that I know I clicked through and I should have gotten something back. 

I guess I’m going to start taking screenshots of the shopping trip, the order confirmation showing ibotta at the top etc—it’s a shame you have to fill up your phone with screenshots just to prove you should get a rebate. 

the last time I put in a ticket for a credit I should have gotten for a click through, ibotta came back and said it didn’t go through ibotta and that all kinds of things could break the connection so I was just sol even though I clicked through ibotta and made my purchase in their browser. Complete hogwash if you ask me. I always check Rakuten to see if their rebate is better unless I’m trying for a bonus—theirs works so much better. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Raxx208
Shopper

**Update**

I just received my 30$ credit on my open-item laptop from Bestbuy. I had to open a ticket with Ibotta support team.

0 Likes