cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakstone's Sour Cream - 16 oz (1¢ moneymaker) Kroger 12/28/21 ONLY

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I have been looking for these for over a week, and finally found them today.

Sale:  $1.99 less $1 DQ (up to 5 uses in one transaction) less $1 ibotta (limit 5) = 1¢ moneymaker

There is a ibotta bonus for 75¢ when you buy 3 or more, but they have to be on separate trips..   

You can get up to 5, so I bought 5, although I will never use all of them prior to expiration, but I wanted my penny)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
3 Replies

Re: Breakstone's Sour Cream - 16 oz (78¢ mm WYB3) Kroger 12/28/21 ONLY

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

I also have a 10¢ any sour cream offer.

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Did you get the bonus?  It looked like you had to do 3 separate trips. The good news is the the Kroger coupon allows multiple uses. I did 2 so far and was hoping it would reset on Ibotta one more time before the offer ends in store. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

Good catch.  You are correct.   I had too many receipts going on all at once.   Was out for 6 hours shopping.

I had mixed up my receipts when posting this.  I had a 75¢ bonus for a totally different product on a totally different receipt.  I have modified my whole initial post to include accurate information.

Thanks again.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes