cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUTTERFINGER BITS 8oz Bags $.20 ea wyb 2 at WM after IB

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I've heard these are great to use in your baked creations or as a topping for ice cream. Be sure to check your store's seasonal aisle if you don't find these in the baking aisle. Or check your WM app for the location in your store.

• Buy 2 bags of Butterfinger Bits, 8oz for $2.44 ea at WM = $4.88
  • Get $4.48 IB (must buy 2)

= $.40/2 = $.20 ea

Screenshot_20220412-210835_Walmart.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-210757_Ibotta.jpg

11 Replies

Re: BUTTERFINGER BITS 8oz Bags $.20 ea wyb 2 at WM after IB

somecreative
Core Shopper

Thank you. A deal I actually have 

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Francoise 

You can also just eat it with a spoon. 😂🤣😅😋

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle A teaspoon, a tablespoon, a shovel... Heck, pour it straight from the bag right down your throat! 🤤 😜 🤪

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Francoise Thanks for posting this. The WM app didn’t show them being sold at my store but there they were on the shelf!

Can’t wait to try them; I’m sure I’ll sneak a taste before baking with them. 

mmoore01
Deal Master

It looks like this offer is gone.  I remember seeing this weeks ago, but the purchase price was too high.

I guess I missed this one, unless it comes back later.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I picked these up this morning. They were $2.24 each at my Walmart so I got both bags for free after the rebate. I have never seen an offer before where you get two items for free. That was a fun first for me! We love Butterfingers in my house so I'm excited. It's the little wins in life! 😊

NJgirl
Deal Sharer

So I was all set to buy these today at Walmart.  They were available before heading to the store.  While I was shopping,  I scanned the items and lo and behold -- the offer disappeared. I'm so happy I checked while in store.  I would have been extremely pissed off if I purchased and found out afterwards.   I wish Ibotta didn't do this. They should honor the items that you have clipped prior to the disappearance.  

So the lesson is always check in store.

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@NJgirl Remember, if an offer is really close to expiring, it will not show in the app when you scan the item. However, if you had previously added it to your list, you’ll still see it on your list, assuming it hadn’t physically been pulled from the app.

This scenario is unique and varies for everyone based on timing but just note to self- check your list while shopping. I’ve forgotten this rule before- scanned the item, saw no offer found and didn’t buy the item, only to see the offer still on my list hours later that day. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Francoise 

Have you been peeking in my window? I have eaten some butterfinger bits by tipping the open bag into my mouth 😪😳. Plus half the time a butterfinger bar has started to crumble.  Now everyone knows that I'm a sugar addict.