Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy gift cards with ibotta earnings!

Lorr
Rewards Guide

This looks new! I like it!

9A213259-C816-4155-814D-28138BC49F07.png

5 Replies

Re: Buy gift cards with ibotta earnings!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

I like that it’s a way to cash out at less than $20.

Lorr
Rewards Guide

Right I had suggested a while back that we could deposit real cash into our earnings to get a cash out threshold—Id like to think this is the compromised solution. I love that ibotta listens to us!

Saving4Fun

I wonder if this will work when there’s yet another block on withdrawing my earnings? This is the third time in a week that the system has auto flagged my account, and it might be a while before support is able to reply. I’m sure they’re overwhelmed with support requests after yesterday’s global meltdown. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@Saving4Fun Yikes, that must be some kind of record.  I doubt it would work if your account is blocked.  Hope you have a better week.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I tried and it doesn’t work. I’ll just have to wait for support again. You might be right anout the record because I just saw a post about what everyone is earning in a month, and I’m starting to think I’m being flagged because I’m earning too much, especially as a beginner. I earned almost $500 last month, up from $232 in January and $58.74 from Dec 17-31. So far this month, I’ve earned $114. 

0 Likes