cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Gift Cards

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

I’m in the process of buying a gift card for TopGolf. I got through the payment process,.How do I  get my giftee name on it& how is it sent& can it be delayed for Christmas? 

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Buying Gift Cards

Dean

I don't have an answer for your question but this might interest you. I saw this about Black Friday deals on gift cards through Amazon. Topgolf is shown in the third example. I was thinking of getting this but I've never bought Happy or Giving Good cards. They require redemption through their site. But could be a way to save some money buying GCs. My thought was to first cash out to Amazon GC, reload my Amazon GC account, and buy the discounted cards. Easy Peasy, right? Maybe not.

https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2021/11/22/black-friday-gift-card-deals-on-amazon-50-gift-cards-for-j...

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Dean  Thanks for responding, I DID figure it out! I bought $50GC TopGolf using Ibotta earnings, plus small  amount from debit card& received $7.50 rebate from Ibotta 

Dean

@Icequeen813  I didn't check first that Ibotta had an offer. Great deal. I need to check those out. There's lots of good deals on gift cards out there. Good time to buy.

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown

My fetch app has an offer for choice, happy, or giving good $25 gift cards, buy 2 at Target, receive 5000 points. (and/or buy $50 x 1 at target and also receive 5k points) 

Kroger has a promotion, too. Online or instore. Load digital coupon, 4x fuel points up to $1 off wyb gc - 11/17 - 12/7/21.  

0 Likes

Dean

@Jensaves2Htown I saw the Fetch offers. I was seeing how I could make that a stackable deal. Amazon is also having some cards on sale for Black Friday. Others like Dollar General and HEB also have offers. And for video gamers, PlayStation Plus yearly subscriptions can be found for $20 off at several places like the PlayStation Store, Target, and Amazon, and Xbox subscriptions are also available at other places.

https://www.freestufffinder.com/amazon-gift-card-deals-are-live/

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813

After seeing your post, I could only find relevant information from Ibotta’s help pages that partially addressed your questions. Glad to see you figured it out.

For the benefit of all community members, would you mind letting us know if you were able to input the recipient’s name and whether or not you were able to delay the GC from instantly being sent?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

E47EA983-CFB1-4E21-A6DB-2BBF3E9E69B1.png

@123Save  I sent gift card right away via email & you can also message through iPhone. I think it’s possible to save in GC account & send later., since first time buying GC , I didn’t !

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

You can delay sending GC , you can email or message 

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown

@Dean   Yes, thanks to you, I had my Nephew buy two $25 gc from DG.  On the 19th, he was able to pay for his annual ps subscription with the $20 discount in addition to the gc.  This was our first year doing this.  I am making notes to remember for next year.  --Very good savings, indeed.  Thanks again for your sharing.