cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Can't link bank account

nyislander33
Rewards Hunter

I'm unable to link my bank account, PayPal or gift cards because it says my phone number is linked to another account. Any way around this? I may have had another account long ago but haven't used it in a while. I sent support an email too but haven't heard back. 

Help!

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can't link bank account

Dana
Deal Expert

They are the only ones that can help you we do not work for ibotta. Since everyone puts in tickets for every little thing it can take up to a week for them to get back to you maybe longer. you can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message that's faster.  Have you tried to look for an update uninstall reinstall shut phone off on wiki on off clear cookies cache first?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can't link bank account

Dana
Deal Expert

They are the only ones that can help you we do not work for ibotta. Since everyone puts in tickets for every little thing it can take up to a week for them to get back to you maybe longer. you can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message that's faster.  Have you tried to look for an update uninstall reinstall shut phone off on wiki on off clear cookies cache first?