cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link to Walmart

AlexM
Rewards Hunter

Just signed up with Ibotta extension on chromebook. Can't link my Walmart account. Anyone have this problem before? TIA

3 Replies

Re: Can't link to Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@AlexM 

Unless you need to do pick up or delivery, you can just use the app.

Even unlinked, all I have to do at WM is scan the barcode.

Many of us prefer unlinked.  I, for one, am unlinked everywhere.

You can't just say 'can't link'.....give an error message or symptoms, etc.....so that those who link may help

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

aighaid
Rewards Hunter

I'm having the same problem and I'd prefer to be linked so that the redemption goes more quickly and smoothly.  When I try to link, I get a message that something went wrong, followed by an email with a link that leads to "page not found."

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@aighaid

You certainly have the right to be linked,but I am not sure the redemption is either smoother or faster. 

I am unlinked. I checked out from WM @ 10:57 PM last night. Scsnned the barcode on my receipt, and my $24.58 was in my account @ 10:58 PM.

'SOMETHING WENT WRONG' is pretty vague.  They didn't give you much to go on.  Aside from the standard sign out and sign back in, check for updates, clear cache, uninstall/reinstall, opening up a ticket is probably necessary

Be patient.  Tickets are taking up to a week for a response

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes