cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't transfer funds to Paypal

san0
Saver

Good Morning ibotta family:

Tried to cash out to Paypal last night to no avail. Gave it a rest and tried again this morning, still no success. Keep getting this error: 

We couldn't process your request. We're looking into it, but you can reach out to ibotta care if you need help."

I did send a ticket last night, awaiting a response. A member for almost 2 years and have never had this issue. Anybody else had/has this issue?

Tags (1)
5 Replies

Re: Can't transfer funds to Paypal

Smartlady2go
Deal Sharer

Is your balance $20 or more. Check your PayPal account to make sure it’s in good standing.

Dana
Deal Expert

Look for an update uninstall reinstall wifi on off shut phone off on clear cookies cache those are the normal fixes with problems. If that doesn't work try taking out a penny from what you want to take out example if you want to take out 25.00 take out 24.99. if that doesn't work then you can be locked out and need to put in a ticket to get unlocked.

Smartlady2go
Deal Sharer

Try again, take a picture of the error message. Keep it in case Ibotta needs it to resolve your problem,

san0
Saver

Thanks for the suggestions guys!  Nothing worked yet. I put in a ticket and waiting to hear back. 

0 Likes

Luv2shop73
Saver

I've received an error message a few times in the past. If you haven't done so yet, let them know by writing g to accountsupport@ibotta.com and close with your info. They have always been great about getting back in quick manner. Usually the issue is resolved within 2-4 business days. 

Hope that helps!

0 Likes