cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Cannot seem to get my first purchase at Hannaford"s redeemed.

Leonard
Rewards Hunter

Have just joined and actually redeemed the free thanksgiving meal from Walmart with no problem. But today tried to redeem purchases from Hannaford and can't seem to get it redeemed. Checvked the items off from the Hannaford location and took a picture of the receipt but when I select finish it takes me to a window to select store but Hannaford is not on the list. Tried selecting any grocery store but that didn't work either. Any ideas of what to do?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cannot seem to get my first purchase at Hannaford"s redeemed.

Dana
Deal Expert

Hannaford is link account only no scanning receipts. If you go into the stores that you shop at the top it tells you what you need to do to redeem. Either upload recipts, link card/account or both if both you can pick one. In hannaford case you need to link your account 1st then click the rebates you want them go buy them. Normally up to 48 hours you will get credit but paople have stated 3-5 days some longer. If you didn't link your card 1st then click items then shop you will not be able to get your rebates. You can either take it as a lesson learned to read everything 1st or return everything and rebuy if your store is taking returns.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cannot seem to get my first purchase at Hannaford"s redeemed.

Dana
Deal Expert

Hannaford is link account only no scanning receipts. If you go into the stores that you shop at the top it tells you what you need to do to redeem. Either upload recipts, link card/account or both if both you can pick one. In hannaford case you need to link your account 1st then click the rebates you want them go buy them. Normally up to 48 hours you will get credit but paople have stated 3-5 days some longer. If you didn't link your card 1st then click items then shop you will not be able to get your rebates. You can either take it as a lesson learned to read everything 1st or return everything and rebuy if your store is taking returns.

View solution in original post