Arrow777
Rewards Hunter

i am also not able to withdraw my earnings

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant withdraw earnings

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Arrow777, are you still having issues with withdrawing? I looked at your account and it doesn't seem like you are locked or anything.

Solved! Go to solution

Allstarsaver
Rewards Hunter

I’m also not able to withdraw my earnings. I reached out to support on Tuesday. Still waiting on a reply. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Allstarsaver  I see notes on your account as recent as the 18th, but it does look like they're still looking into something. The turnaround time is a bit closer to a few days rather than 48 hours in this scenario, so I would maybe try submitting a ticket again if you don't hear anything by the end of the day today.

Solved! Go to solution

Greta3rawls
Deal Sharer

In the name of Jesus I pray to God that this is not a scam 

Solved! Go to solution

Sisplanet
Shopper

I can attest to iBotta Not being a scam. There does seem to be a waiting period of around 2 weeks on new accounts before you can use your earnings. I've been purchasing gift cards with my earnings rather than withdrawing cash, but it is a legit way to earn free money for your shopping. They are helpful when there is issue, so please submit a support ticket if you have verified your account and still cannot withdraw. 

Solved! Go to solution

GregK
Rewards Hunter

I can attest that Ibotta is not a scam. Over $300 in earnings sent to me in cash already 

Solved! Go to solution

Greta3rawls
Deal Sharer

@LaraL Can you check on my account still not able to withdraw money or buy gift card

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Greta3rawls from what I can tell, which is limited, it seems your account is still under review.

Solved! Go to solution

Greta3rawls
Deal Sharer

@LaraL  can you please check on my account still not able to get cash or gifts card