cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant withdraw earnings

Jrnicorobin05
Rewards Hunter

I also can't withdraw any earning. I've been trying reach out the customer service but no luck so far

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jrnicorobin05 you do have a ticket submitted currently, right? I see some activity earlier this month but if a ticket is already in queue then I would recommend hanging in there until they get back to you.

Solved! Go to solution

Jle1112
Rewards Hunter

I also cant withdraw my earnings.. could you check my account for me?

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Jle1112 it is currently locked but I'm not sure why. If you submit a ticket I believe this should be a pretty easy case to review and unlock once your ticket comes up in queue.

Solved! Go to solution

Jle1112
Rewards Hunter

Thank you! I’m gonna submit a request now. 

Solved! Go to solution

Rpugh7001
Rewards Hunter

I cant withdraw mine either ive never had a problem this is my 5th time withdrawing too

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

EmojiGod
Rewards Hunter

I'm going through the same thing. PayPal can't connect, (even though it's the only account that I've cashed out over $700 with, then my bank account couldn't connect as an alternative, and then could you believe , not even a gift card? But rest assured it is for my safety. i was unaware at the danger and risks that are involved of being compensated. Although I've submitted a ticket, and only received an automated confirmation that my ticket exists, the only emails I've received have been to inform me off the brand new offers. I'm grateful that iBotta's got my best interest at heart... together we can make the world safer ❤️

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@EmojiGod I would give them time to review it, usually it takes 3-5 business days.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Istillbelieve
Rewards Hunter

I have sent 2 tickets and followed all the instructions. Im beginning to believe this is a scam. I also dont appreciate referring friends that have this same problem. How can I get my money? By the way, I will not be using or referring ibotta after this.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Istillbelieve I would give it 3-5 business for them to manually review and respond to your ticket.