cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant withdraw earnings

ashrich92
Rewards Hunter

had anyone else been able to withdraw earnjnbds over the last week ??

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: cant withdraw earnings

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@LaraL can we you start a mega thread for not being able to cash out? Will the new site be able to ask some questions before people post to move it into a specific thread like a tag on the topic? That would help if possible.

@ashrich92  try opening a care ticket if  you validated all of your information and still can’t cash out if you’re new so they can review your account activity.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I looked at your account and not seeing any funds that you're able to withdraw. At the moment I don't believe this is an account lockout issue so I'll leave it here, but feel free to send me a private message with your email address that's associated to your account (in case I'm seeing the wrong one).

0 Likes

cant withdraw earnings

Alex205
Rewards Hunter

I can't cash out my earnings and I have submitted a card ticket. I have also done what the site said to try and it didn't work either. I don't know what else to do.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alex205 you're attempting to cash out too soon after your first transaction. You'll want to give it at least 48 hours before cashing out from the first transaction.

0 Likes