cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cardboard - 51¢ or $1 MM @ Kroger (No Runa Included)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Wasa Crispbread  - on sale for $2.99 with $3.50 IR = 51¢ mm

I started to post this last night when there were both $1 KCB and IR, but they both expired while I was posting deal.

So today it has all changed, and it is now a mm.

Check your Kroger price.   Some stores are 2 for $5, so that would make it a $1 moneymaker for one.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
5 Replies

Re: Cardboard - 51¢ or $1 MM @ Kroger (No Runa Included)

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta My Kroger has them on sale for $2.50 plus there's a DQ for $1.00 off the Multigrain and Gluten free varieties. Hopefully you have the DQ as well. Had these simply been free and not a MM, I would have left them on the shelf!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

Is there a designator on the DQ?   Perhaps a SAVINGS FOR YOU <or> something else?

I  (Indiana) do not have that coupon and neither does my son (WV)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I don't remember it being one of those "savings for you" coupons, but I won't swear it wasn't either. I redeemed it this morning and it isn't showing under my used coupons yet to confirm. Sorry it's not there for you!

And I just have to mention that I'm from WV. Pocahontas County to be exact, not that I expect either you or your son to know where that is. Just thought it was cool that he lives in my home state!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

You just summed everything precisely the same way I would, checking all the same things......lol

I used to live in Dunbar, and his account is in St Albans., both near Charleston.

Surprised he doesn't have the same coupon as you.

Anyway, no biggie.   Thanks for checking though.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I'm down south in Georgia now, so perhaps the coupon was just released to southern locations. But still a MM even without the coupon so worth purchasing for those already going to the store.

0 Likes