cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash from ibotta...?

BBFaye85
Deal Sharer

Does anybody know what and why I suddenly had 2 deposits into my earning from ibotta? Both are dated today and say cash from ibotta. 1 for 50cent and 1 for 60cent, but they only gave me 10cent credit out of it all?? I'm stumped?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: Cash from ibotta...?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@BBFaye85  you should be able to go into YOUR EARNINGS

Tap on Account (bottom right)

then Your Earnings - and you should be able to see your earning history - maybe it's there? 

vz
Deal Sharer

contact support, they will explain it better.  Open Earnings and select the one you have question and ask for help.  They may take a few days to respond...  check your email and follow-up with them.  It all depends on the coupon and Bonuses that were offered the day you made the purchase. They will make corrections if needed.

vz
Deal Sharer

Also on earnings once you open the date you made the purchase it will you a breakdown of the credits you have received. 

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @BBFaye85

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this confusion. Please reach out to our Care team via our Help Center so that they can take a look at your account and clarify this for you. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes

Aordung2
Rewards Hunter

Scotty this is my first time I shopped the thanksgiving deal yesterday it says I have 26 in earnings but wveytime I try to withdraw it says there’s an error / I deleted my PayPal reentrted banking etc nothing working / this isn’t a. Scam right?

0 Likes

BBFaye85
Deal Sharer

Thanks everyone, I actually got it all figured out now.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Aordung2 

Not a scam.  What is the error message?  Have you tried withdrawing both to bank account and paypal?  If so, are the error messages the same?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Aordung2
Rewards Hunter

Yes I did both and got Something went Wrong message. I deleted both bank and PayPal’s and reentered and same messages. It’s now been days of no response either and the person I referred can’t get their money out either and now they have no response as well. It’s frustrating because I do a weekly budget and I would not have purchased some of these items.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@BBFaye85  I actually got the same thing - I had a few tickets outstanding, and I got an email from them saying they basically put them together - and Voilà - $2.50.  

0 Likes