cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash out

userjh160
Shopper

I shopped last night and completed my bonus, there were no issues.  I generally submit my receipt at the store and can cash out immediately.  I got home and I ready to transfer funds to PayPal and it doesn't show my earnings to cash out.  I can see my life time earnings and my credit for the bonuses.  I logged out and logged back in and it didn't help. Anyone having issues?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Cash out

Dana
Deal Expert

Is it still pending or did it actually go through? If it went through and you didn't see your earnings reflect that you need to put in a ticket. response time can be up to a week since people put in tickets for every little thing.

0 Likes

Grandmacouponer
Rewards Hunter

I have similar problems!! I now have $99 in my account and it won’t let me cash out AND it won’t tell me why. I’ve tried for the last 5 days to withdraw to PP and a Walmart gift card. I send a problem ticket in but no one is responding to me! Good luck to u!

0 Likes

userjh160
Shopper

IKR, it went through and shows up in my earnings, just has a 0.00 amount when I go to cash out. I was going to check it this evening, then submit a ticket.

0 Likes

userjh160
Shopper

This is the first time I had this problem, so I feel lucky that I haven't had any other issues.  Hope you get your problem solved also 

0 Likes