cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Cetaphil facial cleanser offer

Nique
Skilled Saver

Could someone please post a screenshot of the Cetaphil face cleanser offer? It's valid at many stores, but the one I'm looking for includes CVS. Thank you.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cetaphil facial cleanser offer

What-Shot
Super Saver

Is this what you are requesting? It came up in cvs in-store but doesn't show cvs logo on offer.

Screenshot_20210730-130543_Ibotta.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Is this what you are requesting? It came up in cvs in-store but doesn't show cvs logo on offer.

Screenshot_20210730-130543_Ibotta.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

PS Here's a list of the eligibles:

Screenshot_20210730-131838_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

In store mode, it comes up.

From home screen that particular offer comes up on my phone with a primary tag of Kroger, but when you expand 'Available in-store at:', it includes CVS.  This is the way offers always show up for me.

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying about the logo?  Not sure where you are looking.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Skilled Saver

@What-Shot Yes, thank you so much! I wanted to check the quantity allowed since the others allow three.

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Nique: Oh, yes. I know that feeling. I'm sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news.

So, are we going to return the extra 2 bottles that were not eligible for ibotta rebate? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Skilled Saver

@What-Shot No, it's totally fine. Got two items I've been contemplating for a while. I had a CRT and a coupon, so got a good deal, plus the manager took off an extra amount because we had issues at self check-out! After Ibotta I only paid about $5 for 2 full-size face products

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Nique: Sounds as tho you are a very reasonable person.

If I were in your shoes I would be kicking myself for misreading the offer that culminated in not getting an additional $2.

I must follow your good example next time that happens to me and reason the Nique-Way: It's totally fine and still  a GREAT deal!