cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chaos and pandamonium

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I was able to pull off some items I wanted from Ibotta offerd and completed 1 more bonus in doing so..ie:Tazo tea, simply almond  crackers, cheese, milk, bread etc but with the Christmas shopping season in full swing, it was NUTZ! When I left my house, I looked nice and felt calm and that wouldn't be gone long, by the time I got home, my hair was a tangled mess, eyeliner smeared across my face, mascara running, panic breathing, clenched hands, needing a hug and a cookie from my husband for comfort, a hot bath, and a nap! My message to my fellow Ibotta shoppers, Be safe out there and get as early start as possible! I would say the toy department at WM and also the beauty supply isles are "just say no" zones! 

3 Replies

Re: Chaos and pandamonium

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2 **bleep**, I love your subject line.  I'm actually kinda happy I didn't get the bonus offers as I know I would be tempted to hit up Walmart.  (Okay maybe not "happy" but accepting) Target by me is much smaller and I try to go to shoprite and cvs off hours to still do my deals.  

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I'm still trying to recover so I think tomorrow will be a stay at home and bake a few things and watch cheezy Christmas movies on netflix

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Oh my goodness, it sounds like you had quite the obstacle course during your shopping trip! 😅

I'm glad you made it out safe. Don't fret, the holidays are almost over and hopefully, shopping will calm down a bit! Don't forget that you can still earn cash back on pickup and delivery orders. 😉❤️

0 Likes