cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check for "Any Item" Ibotta Rebate

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I normally don't post about these, but I have not had one in about 5 days.

With all the bonuses, we need all the freebies we can get.

Mine was 10¢

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
11 Replies

Re: Check for Any Item

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  I was surprised to get $0.20

any item two days in a row (yesterday and today)!

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

Same. One yesterday and today. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

I did not have one yesterday.  Hopefully that means when I use it today it will reset tomorrow

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

I was actually confused on what yall were talking about.....THAT'S how long it has been since I've seen one! 😆😆

Re: Check for "Any Item" Ibotta Rebate

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 

I did actually update the subject on the original post.  There was plenty of room after all.

I know you didn't mean anything by your post, but it made sense to do.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Have 9 offers chosen.  Need 7/15 to complete WWB for $5  

wish me luck.  I hate to have to come back home and research.....lol

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MeLMeL11  Sorry to hear that. It’s so random and no pattern to when they drop ‘Any Item’ - at least none that I can figure out. I guess that’s the whole point - they’ll keep you guessing and coming back to the app to check!

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Are you talking about an any receipt? I haven't seen one of those in months! I have 11 any items in my galleries but 6 are for pet foods and 2 are for baby foods. I have neither pets nor babies or grandbabies. Yesterday I bought some coffee pods at Albertsons and the one any coffee that I thought I could use wasn't acceptable to Ibotta. They were Green Mountain, so not exactly a store brand but wasn't one of the brands in my gallery. Not gonna get worked up over 10¢. I'd already finished my WW.

Tomorrow is another day and a new MWMM (hopefully). Hope everyone gets all the offers they are dreaming of getting.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

Yes the ANY RECEIPT, but I think they are just called ANY ITEM now.  That is what my email and activity says.

0 Likes