cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check your Anys

What-Shot
Super Saver

Lots of new ANYS (any brand offers) popped into my gallery this afternoon....but only after I ran a CLEAR CACHE.

Pro-Tip: To view all available anys enter Any or Any Receipt in the search bar of the home screen.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
11 Replies

Re: Check your Anys

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210730_215130_656.jpg

Did you buy Unisom at Target this week?  Maybe you picked up Nature's Truth Melatonin at Shoprite?  Either way, check your receipts and earn 2 different ANY Offers toward your bonuses!

My $1/10 WW is complete. 

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

Still working on the Target Unisom deal.  I don't understand.

These were $10.99 in store and you can't earn the $5 GC.   So that is $10.99X3=$32.97 less $24 ($8 DQ + $16 PQ [$8X2]) = $8.97, but it is like $11.27 when I factor in tax.

$9.99 if you do online but you can't use the 2 PQs.   So  $9.99X3 = $29.97 less $8 DQ = $21.97 and you get a $5 GC

What am I missing?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$9.99 in store (even though it says pick up/delivery, it rings up at $9.99 in store too, and if you buy 3, you DO earn the $5 GC  (and I had 15% off on the Unisom, although My app says 20% off)

I don't have the receipt handy, so I don't recall if there was tax.  Lately, there hasn't been tax on medication. - not sure if that is a NY thing or not.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

Grrrr.   I just looked at the tag and didn't scan it.   I never do that.   

I have looked and looked and looked and I never saw a 20% off coupon.   And when I search for Unisom, there was nothing in TC.   Do you remember what the 20% off was for, or what it was called?  I guess everyone doesn't get the same TC offers?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I have this offer.  Not everyone has the same. I did buy Olly 10 pack before, so maybe that triggered this?Screenshot_20210731-082639_Target.jpg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

I bought this product when Dean posted the deal, so maybe that is why I didnt get it?  Or maybe it is just random...

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I bought it before too - who knows - I can't try logic today.  

Dean
Core Shopper

Just curious, does anyone else select Any offers just in case they match unexpectedly? I've bought Belvita breakfast biscuits in the past and had it match granola and health bar offers not knowing it was a match before buying. I know I've had a couple more instances like this. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Dean: I always select ALL of my anys. I don't even bother reading or considering the probability of my redeeming them. If I always activate ALL of them, it's easier  to detect the newly added ones without re-reading all of the unchecked ones.

And you are correct that It is not uncommon that, if activated, one automatically matches something I purchased that I would not have thought to redeem. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes