cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking In

elamb88
Rewards Guide

Hi everyone. I’ve been quiet on here but I just wanted to check in and say hi to all my ibotta friends 🙂 I’ve had a rough couple of weeks but I’m still chugging along! Hope everyone is well ❤️

790FAE3A-4A69-4DA9-8445-CF8C5A1EFA40.jpeg

5 Replies

Re: Checking In

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  We all knew you were missing - I hope everything is OK.  I also have had it rough of late.  My mom's partner who was 101 just passed away - but all these lovely people had my back and propped me up when I was down - let us do the same for you any time!  Glad to see you haven't stopped Ibotta-ing!  The only bonus I made was the Furry Friends bonus - because I only needed 1 purchase!

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY I’m so touched that you said I was missed. That means a lot, thank you. I didn’t see that nor did I get the bouquet bonus but I’m slowly and steady working my way toward the rising star. It’s honestly been a huge help - especially with all the freebies and any item offers counting. Hope you’re hanging in there with all the snow up there!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  we are dealing with nothing compared to other parts of the country (like TX) - we are expecting 4-8 inches tomorrow which isn't pleasant, but compared to the ice and such across the country, we'll just have to dig out.  It was 54 here yesterday - simply insane.   We all get to know the "regular characters" on the board - and boy are some of us "characters"  lol

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY  I’m from Connecticut (live in FL currently) and mY dad was thrilled that it was in the 50’s. He said he washed his car and it was nice to be out in the sun. Meanwhile it was in the 50s here and I made beef stew cause it was chilly 🤣

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  I took my mom for a walk in her community the other day, and today I ran over in the snow to drop off groceries for her and her aide.  It was just so nice to be outside (even with all the snow still on the ground)

0 Likes