cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHEETOS MAC N CHEESE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211006_125626_067.jpg

 Combine with $1/2 coupon for 2 easy cheap offers!

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: CHEETOS MAC N CHEESE

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I love these. Unabashedly and anashamedly.

Have been buying them since they first came out.

Will have to see which store is cheapest.

[Edit:  wow.  Kroger $1.25,  meijer. $1.09, but WM only 96 cents.  Target also 99 cents with 10% off TC so 89 cents]

@FelskyNY r u getting Q from 9/26 SS or elsewhere?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   9/26 Q - and I picked them up at WM when I was getting my free coke (Was the Ibotta offer good at other stores too?  I didn't even notice)

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Nope.  WM clear winner since exclusive IR

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I thought so too - but when you mentioned the pricing at the other stores, I wasn't sure.  Now I wish I had more than 1 coupon.  My sister has a coupon which she said she will give me on Sunday, so I'm hoping the rebate resets. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Well I mistakenly thought they would be around $1.25 at WM,  and after all the searching, I felt compelled to share...lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I know the feeling - I was pricing the Quaker cups to see where they would be the least OOP.  I bought one in WM because it was there.  I like them and sometimes mom does to. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I looked tonight and they were nowhere to be found at my Walmart.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Did you check the app?  I bought 1 of each (to get to offers toward the bonus)

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

FWIW my Dollar Tree has these for $1 but it's not an offer match. I get the flaming hot at WM for 96 cents but they don't always have the Flaming hot kind. (IMO there's nothing special about the regular version and I'd rather dice up real jalapeños than the Jalapeño version)

0 Likes