cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clairol hair color.. disappeared?

aerogurl72
Shopper

I swear I saw it, even used it 2 days ago.. bought another today, went to scan my receipt and it's gone! I saw the clairol naturals was ending today, but the other 2 had no red "ending today" banners.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Clairol hair color.. disappeared?

Janet1964
Super Saver

@aerogurl72 @They don’t always give you a heads up that is ending. The manufacturer has a majic number of offers and when it is up, it’s gone! Sorry. It is nice when they tell you it is about to expire, but don’t count on it. Also, don’t count on an offer coming back or for the same amount. If you get an offer on something you use at a great deal with a limit of 2, you better buy 2 if you have the money. I ran across that with my favorite Cereal a few weeks ago. It was $1.50 off with a limit of 3. I only bought 1 and hoped it would return in 48 hrs. It did but at $1. I kicked my behind for not buying 3. Lol

Re: Clairol hair color.. disappeared?

aerogurl72
Shopper

Yea thats what I assumed. Shoulda bought 2 when i saw the box had $2 off coupon. ugh! Also, my ibotta app sucks in my local stores, Food Lion & Walmart, I get "retry", so I make a written list most times.

Tags (3)
0 Likes