cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clio Bar FAO’s

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

🎉. Multiple FAO’s at WM and WF!  It’s Clio Mania!!!

CF2A9DEF-6415-4C37-AFF9-1277C65459BB.png

10 Replies

Re: Clio Bar FAO’s

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   As I wipe a tear from my eye - my absolute favorite! (not the parfait)

coupon for $1 off parfait.  (top right corner)

https://cliosnacks.com/

123Save
Core Shopper

Thanks @cjwoody I enjoyed the regular bars. I’ll pickup the parfait version at WM tomorrow. 

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Thanks for the coupon info. Luckily, Safari on the iPhone let’s you request the desktop version of a website so I could save the coupon on my phone to wirelessly print. Now it’ll be a moneymaker tomorrow. 😊

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  @123Save  Be careful on the “Less Sugar” offer.  While it shows for any variety/any size, the Coconut Less Sugar variety is not accepted at the time of this post.

B09300B5-DA39-4506-8C5D-4B01D474F865.png

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Thanks for the heads up, but I would go for the berry.  Don't forget Clio is on Aisle too.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  You know it!  I submitted to Aisle for 2 Clio bars on Sat 9/11.  Do you think I have to wait til 9/18 to claim again?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'm honestly not sure what their "week" is.  

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

better to send now. I submitted for the different offer on 11th and again on 14th. For 14th was processed today

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

The Walmart ones had already disappeared from my gallery as they are nearing expiration but they are checked off in my list. Going first thing in the morning to get them then across the street to Whole Foods for theirs. Won't have time for any more of the mars candy as they expire at 8:28 am tomorrow and our stores don't open till 8. I still need 5 more offers for my Spice bonus. Hopefully I will get a wwb to double up on.

0 Likes