cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clio Bar printable coupon

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I reached out to Cliosnacks.com yesterday and got a response last night.

There is a .25 "secret coupon" in the upper right corner - click on the bubble that says "Pssst...secret coupon" and you can print a .25 off one Clio bar  (thanks Lorena at cliosnacks.com)

My shoprite doubles - so .50 off each bar, and then submit for MY ibotta offer .which is .50 must buy 2.

If you haven't done the Ibotta offer already - you may even have a free offer.

My Walmart offer is .25 must buy 2 (because I've done this before). Make sure the offer is still available in your store and if there is a minimum purchase!

4 Replies

Re: Clio Bar printable coupon

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

Thank you for the post.  I love Clio bars.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

I am confused.   You say two different things.

Is your current ibotta offer 50¢ WYB2 or 25¢ WYB2

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I love your post. They are so helpful. I just decided to sign up for the community. I signed up last year for Ibotta but didn’t take the time to use it and lost most of my earnings. I decided to try again at the end of September 2020 and I have saved $300 in the past 5 weeks. Needless to say, I am estatic and I move the money after each shopping trip now. I mainly shop at Walmart, but earned $26 in cvs rewards just this week and 5,000 points on Fetch. I use very few printable coupons (maybe $50 this month). I saw someone post that they couldn’t find anything on Ibotta. Wal-Mart has almost 1,200 items at any given time. I have saved on milk, eggs, fresh meat, Fresh fruit. And I got my fur babies favorite food almost free for the next 3 months. It is an excellent way to try new Food items next to free, if not free. I have found several new favorites.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and be sure to share any great buys you find.  I also find the prices at Walmart SO much cheaper and there are so many more rebates available. I wonder what I've been missing out on.  I started commenting on the Community and posting on Instagram due to some prompting from friends.  As for CVS - you can get some really great buys, but you have to have the CRTs (as I said in another post) and I'm pretty well stocked on toothpaste for now.  But I still shop there, just don't post much about it. 

0 Likes