cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clio parfait free at Whole Foods

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210310_183411_596.jpgHas anyone found the Clio Parfait bars yet?

7 Replies

Re: Clio parfait free at Whole Foods

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

I also had an fao for Clio less sugar version. Oddly, the barcode did not match,  so I submitted for review.  Since that time I received notification that my submission was accepted, however, the barcode continues to scan per not eligible. 

Do you know how long it takes to refresh? It's been 2.5 hours since that notification. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210310_195513_637.jpg

 I have both also! Not sure how long it takes to update.  There are also lesser value offers at other stores including Walmart!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

And don't forget visit cliosnacks.com for a printable coupon (upper right corner)

megla
Core Shopper

ahhh tyty! gonna have to make a trip tomorrow if its still up

Mdwstgal
Shopper

I had the same issue with the bar code of the pictured Clio item not being recognized by Ibotta. The scan was recognized today, so I resubmitted my Whole Foods receipt. It is currently pending, although it shows $0 recognized on my submission. But I will wait until it is done pending before inquiring about my rebate!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mdwstgal  So jealous you found it.  Keep us posted.   Whenever someone posts what's your favorite Ibotta offer - Clio is always at the top of my list.

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I found the parfait one at my local whole foods. Theu didn't have the less sugar one. I also found the one plant bar while there and grabbed the b1g1 core bar offer and the pipcorn b1g1 since I've never tried piocorn before. Spent about 15 and got 12 back. So pretty good whole foods trip lol. Leaving there spending under $5 is always a miracle lol

0 Likes