cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clorox Wipes and Mist Wags SB

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

These are unadvertised sale this week.  Buy one 75 Ct Clorox wipe (4.99 online price, store may vary), get Clorox mist free.  2 of these get 400 SB.   Then $1/2 on CDC.  I’m seeing people get the SB for 2 on pickup orders but haven’t done it so I’m not sure how receipt shows.  I know when Kroger had the BOGO Arm and Hammer and there was a great SB offer it was only crediting one because receipt showed $0 vs the price than discount.  I might try this today if I get to store.   Might do 2 of each to ensure credit with SB applies.  Would be 4.99 x2 (pickup cost unless store price matches), 9.98-400 SB (maybe 800 SB if receipt isn’t wonky) -$1 CDC, worst case, 4.98 for 4, best case 0.98 for 4, either way a good deal as these wipes are up to 5.52 at WM.  

29 Replies

Re: Clorox Wipes and Mist Wags SB

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

CDC for Clorox expires today 8/31 FYI.  

Dean

@SavingsCrazy 

FYI: You can edit your post by clicking the circled down arrow to the right of your post title and select Edit Message. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SavingsCrazy 

Some kroger stores ring up BOGOF with the 2nd item showing as zero.  For those stores, SB will never consiider the 2nd item.  So it would pay SB at the amount for purchase of 1.

But there are other stores where the receipts show each item as half off.  People who do BOGOF at these stores are lucky because SB considers this as a purchase of two.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

Ahhh thank you! Been lurking here a while, and just starting to post.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SavingsCrazy 

As far as your deal goes, I don't even see a $4.99 price, and if I understand the deal correctly, the mist would be free.  I think for all kroger stores, the mist would show as zero because the products are different prices to begin with.  And not sure how the deal is giving 400sb if you only  buy 1, unless someone is reporting the mist is attaching to the SB deal and counting as an item

If you do the deal, let us know how it works out.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta  I’m going to do pickup in a bit Will keep y’all posted   Hopefully wags doesn’t do the bogo like Kroger   Sorry if my comparison might have confused you that this was at Kroger.   These wipes are about $6 in Wags so unless store price matches best to do for curbside  

30B7CB0A-C833-4E4C-AAA4-6B8CBCB540BC.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SavingsCrazy 

If you have not done so yet, ask at each of your WAGS to see if they match their online price.  Of the 5 nearest me, 3 of the stores match online prices, and two do not.  It is good to know this in the event you are trying to stack deals and want to do it in person.  There are simply too many times that the best deals do not have store prices the same as online.

I am pretty sure that all WAGS show a FREE item as $0;  no half-off price for each during a BOGOF.

0 Likes

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta nope they all don’t match, and it depends on who is working.  They price matched for me- the app was acting up so no curbside.  2 wipes, 2 mists, 4 of the popcorn it’s in pending status.   Ughhhh.  I did the fruit of lo undergarments at target.  One for pickup 1 in store.  Of course the online receipt I had to contact SB cust service, which is as pleasant as going to the dentist.   Lol. We shall see.  Even at only $4 SB it’s a good deal bc we use a lot of these wipes, and I gift the sprays.  The spray in Target was $7.99 today.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SavingsCrazy 

Good luck getting the SB.  I doubt they will count the FREE items, so you may just get the $4.  Don't open them until they clear, and don't give the sprays away yet either.  Keep me posted.  Have you seen anyone report they got $8 SB?

0 Likes