cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Clorox Wipes and Mist Wags SB

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It appears only the Eucalyptus mist works for this deal.  It did not show as FREE with the Lemongrass when I did a mock order online.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta ugh sorry I didn’t see the yellow didn’t apply.  Store had green so I got that.   I took a break from SB then they’ve been good lately, so we shall see.  So annoying.  Patience I need a rebate for that 😂.  Sometimes SB is good, others they make me want to scream.  Will let y’all know.  

0 Likes

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta  mine is for singles.  I used the multi one beginning of the month.  No I don’t hoard Clorox wipes 😂 those I sent w a fire department going to help the KY flood victims.  

0 Likes

KentuckyBred
Shopper

Thanks for the heads up on the free Clorox mist with Clorox wipes purchase.  Picked these up yesterday at WAGS and paid 5.99 for the wipes.  Missed the CDC deal but got $4 back on Inbox Dollars and 100 SB on Swagbucks - not bad getting both for less than a dollar !!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@KentuckyBred 

How did you get both INBOX and SB?  I had always heard that you could not double dip, and that when you get paid thru one, it locked on the other app.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

KentuckyBred
Shopper

Not sure how - I just tried both sites and they each accepted it with no problem -

0 Likes

Clorox at Walgreens

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I ordered for pickup at Wags , offer disappeared while in parking lot.Does anyone still have the deal?

0 Likes

Re: Clorox at Walgreens

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Update It popped up again, I got immediate 400SB

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I am assuming you purchased Clorox wipes at Walgreens.  Are they on sale?

My Walgreens requires $10 or more for Pickup.  The 75 count Wipes are $4.99 each.  If you buy 2, the amount is $9.98.  Did you have to add something to the order or is it based on the total with taxes?

Was there any other deals with the Clorox Wipes?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

WAGS does not round up for the $10 threshold, so you literally need $100 pre-tax. 

The original post link is below.  It may be expired .  I don't know since mine has been PEND for 3 days.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/clorox-wipes-and-mist-wags-sb/m-p/100821

There is another offer for wipes multipacks that pays out 600SB for 2 packs.

0 Likes