cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Clorox at Walgreens

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Rickibotta  I picked up & I bought 2 wipes & got 2 Disinfecting sprays $10,73 with tax, I got 400 SB immediately 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I guess I missed the original post that @Rickibotta posted earlier.  I assume the deal ended on Saturday, 09/03/2022.  I don't see it on the Walgreens site now.

If I understand the deal, you bought TWO Clorox wipes, got the two Clorox Mists free.  You got back 400 SB, but I am guessing you should have gotten 800 SB.

It also sounds like Walgreens allowed Pickup since your order was over $10.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

uggghh.   I wish this thread would have merely added on to one of the existing threads about the Clorox deal.  This is now the third thread where it all needs explained.  This isn't even my OP.....lol.

• WAGS Deal is unadvertised. 
  • WAGS Deal is still active.
  • Deal is  'Buy clorox wipe 75 count, get Clorox Eucalyptus Mist 16 oz FREE.
  • Buy two of each.   Wipes will be $4.99 each X2, and the two mists are FREE
  • Total is only $9.98, so you would have to add something else for at least 2¢ to do it as a pickup order.  If you need to verify this, create a mock order adding items and you will see it does not afford you a way to order for PICKUP at $9.98.
  • Price in-store will likely be more, so choose a store that matches online if you want to do it in-store.  My store had the wipes at $6.29 for the 75 count, but they price matched.
  • The SB deal terms were for Clorox™ Disinfecting Wipes & Mist.  It did not require you buy both even though it says 'AND'.  It counts either, so it technically would be 'OR'.  Pays 400SB WYB2.   Since the Mists are FREE ($0.00), they DON"T COUNT as items, so that is why you must buy 2 of the WIPES 75-COUNT.
“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Even though my order w/o tax was $9.98 w tax 10.73. It was still honored.it was online pickup 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

If you need to get over $10, there is an Icy Hot deal for around $1 and change (after SENIOR20 discount), depending on tax. 

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/wags-icy-hot-patches-arm-neck-amp-leg-5-count-as-low-a...

@Icequeen813 

Please explain how you were able to order it online for pickup when it requires $10 minimum.   It literally just stops and won't let you check out until you reach $10.  I would like to know how to avoid the threshold for future purchases. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

On a totally unrelated note, my post count has sort of hit a Devilish count on my posts

Rickibotta_0-1662508387879.png

0 Likes

Dean

I meant to ask for more details when I saw this vague post earlier today but got busy with other things. I agree that it should have just been added to the previous thread. I've merged the two threads.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

19C04E30-B09F-4614-B503-83C72E89F122.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I don't even understand that.  I thought you had some trick, but it just looks like it let you submit a pickup order for $9.98 before tax.  That is so odd.   Mine literally won't let me submit the order since it is beneath the threshold.

When I try to click thru, it gives me the annoying RED message

Rickibotta_0-1662525455927.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie  Why does it let IQ check out with a $9.98 pre-tax total for pickup, but it won't let me?  

0 Likes